THE ZOOM PLATFORM
Note that classes begin fifteen minutes after the stated starting time. I call this fifteen minute period “the gathering.” This is so all are checked in before class starts. If you are brand new to Zooming, please let me know so that we can set up a test run well before your scheduled class – just in case technical issues need to be resolved and might take you time to resolve. This should only take about five to fifteen minutes.
- Please be on time. The 15-minute gathering time is crucial for your benefit and all others.
- The gathering time allows for audio and visual checks; I need to see and hear you!
- Be sure all downloads are handled so the bandwidth works.
- Cell phones are muted but available for texting if any technical issues arise during the session.
- The Zoom chat option will also be available at the bottom of your screen for private messaging.
- Please keep children, pets, spouses and roommates out of your Zoom space.
- I’ll ask you to mute during the beginning and ending meditations; unmuted during the session. Unmuted during the session – for audible feedback; this helps me help you!
Disclaimer: You are strongly recommended to consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Mara Carrico and Yoga Lady® from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown.